Monday 26 August 2013

What I'm into...Food & Drink: Bon Temps Cafe

Had Sunday Lunch with some great buddies of mine on 2nd Avenue in Saskatoon, SK at:


 Hana (love my shades on you!) and Sharon looking beautiful as always!!! 


Love the decor and the vibe in this place, it's a fusion of French, Latin and Creole cultures from
New Orleans, LA with several seafood dishes and spicy items (just the way I like it!):







We ordered Jambalaya, Crawfish Pie, Pan-Fried Snapper and a Strawberry Margarita...yuummmmmy!!! 


 Met the amazing staff...Leah and Miranda;)


The washroom is covered in colourful mirrors...this one was my favourite with all the detailing!



Check out this unique resto if you are in the city and want to explore more of your adventurous side!

What are your weekends made up of???

xoxoxo

Lady J

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of this place but still haven't had a chance to go there. I like the idea of crawfish pie :)

    ReplyDelete