Tuesday 17 September 2013

Style Watch: Fall Capes & Wraps

Hello loves,

Now that the Fall season is officially upon us....What are you filling your wardrobes with?

As for me I'm doubling up on some of my summer clothes and adding layered items to transition into this cooler season. One item in particular that I am noticing all over is the cape/wrap. It looks like everyone and their mother is using capes as an alternative to the traditional Fall coat. Take a peek at some cute styles:

Bright hues:


 Even fur-trimmed:


More classic cuts: 




Metallic and sequins (My personal fav, surprise suprise):


*All images are courtesy of Google Images

So as the leaves continue to change colour and the air becomes more and more frosty what is your favourite item of Fall?

xo

Lady J 

No comments:

Post a Comment